Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sweet Summertime

Cousins/Bestest friends at Rachel & Ricky's wedding
Mamasita and I on the 4th of July
Camping on Syd's Birthday
Sparklers with Liam
My mommy :)

So between Rachel & Ricky's wedding, alll the cousins being together for the first time in years, the 4th of July, Liam coming to visit, work, and sunshine, this summer has been great. It is so crazy to think that it is all ending in just a few weeks! These past few months have been ones of great change and a chance for me to decide who I want to be and who I really want to associate myself with. This summer i've spent a lot of time with very close friends and family who do nothing but support, uplift, and love. I've realized it's much better to have a few true and close friends and spend time with family, as opposed to having tons of friends who aren't making me want to be a better person. I guess we all have to realize this and grow up eventually! well maybe not the growing up part quite yet ;) Still have a few weeks to enjoy the rest of summer before heading off to UTAH for good. Plans for the rest of summer: Swim, Six Flags with the little brothers, family bbqs, adventures with Sydney Paige, UTAH this weekend, and hang out with the fam bam :) Man, i loove summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment